New Year, New Heater
Warm Up to Better Savings and Comfort
As 2019 rolls in, Americans are choosing their New Year’s resolutions. But do these resolutions mean real change—or are they just wishful thinking?
According to Business Insider, 80 percent of New Year’s resolutions fail by the second week of February. While this number may sound discouraging, it’s important to remember that human beings are constantly changing and growing. So why pressure yourself with an unrealistic resolution when you can set smaller, more attainable goals instead?
Here’s one way to get started: Replace your outdated heater with a high-efficiency system. A newer unit can reduce your need for heating repair in La Quinta, CA. Plus, once you make the switch, you can kick back and relax in your comfortable space. It’s a New Year’s resolution without the work or the pressure!
Replace Your Heater If You…
- Enjoy lower energy bills. An inefficient heater can weigh you down with high energy bills. Newer models and accessories are designed to provide maximum efficiency and help you save money wherever possible. For instance, a programmable thermostat can reduce your heating bills by up to 10 percent.
- Prefer safe indoor air quality. Allergy symptoms and respiratory infections are telltale signs that your indoor air quality is poor. Unlike older systems that constantly turn on and off, today’s variable-stage furnaces keep the fan running continuously and can trap more pollutants in the air filter. The air circulating throughout your home will be cleaner and safer to breathe.
- See the repair technician too much. You get along great with the HVAC technician. But this doesn’t mean you want to see him or her more than your friends! If your system needs frequent repairs, you’ll save more money by replacing it and eliminating those emergency repair costs.
- Fight over the thermostat. Are tensions high on the home front? New heaters are compatible with smart thermostats and zoning features. Trade in your single-zoned system for several zones that can be individually controlled and monitored. Now, everyone can stay comfortable in their space and call a truce to thermostat wars.
- Want some gosh darn peace and quiet. The rattles and hums of your furnace aren’t exactly music to the ears. Variable-stage furnaces run at lower speeds for longer periods of time and are much quieter. No more jumping when the furnace kicks on or turning up the volume on the television to drown out the noise. Finally, you can have some peace and quiet!
Make Real Changes With Timo’s
While others are making their New Year’s resolutions, you can be making real changes in your home. Our HVAC contractors in Palm Desert, CA, are trained and fully qualified to exceed your expectations. Let us show you what a new heater can do for your comfort, your finances and your year-round peace of mind.
To schedule service for your home or business with our NATE-certified technicians, call Timo’s Air Conditioning & Heating at 760.475.9542 or contact us online today.