Desert Heat Have You Licked?
Chill Out With Some Ice Cream!
Summer has blossomed—especially in the Palm Desert, CA, area—which means the heat is on! Of course, desert heat is nothing to scoff at and we all know those summer days can get pretty sticky. Fortunately, there are plenty of fun activities to help keep cool in Palm Desert this July. For starters, it’s National Ice Cream Month. And we can’t think of a better way to shake off a hot day than celebrating with a cool, tasty cone of mint chocolate chip or black raspberry. Can you?
Even if ice cream isn’t your thing, Timo’s Air Conditioning & Heating has many other great summer ideas to help keep you cool.
The Big Chill
OK, so we all know that when the sun’s rays hit our skin during a California summer, we’re bound to get sweaty. The natural response to staying cool is a quick dip in the pool or a drive to the beach for some surfing. But when those ideas get stale, Timo’s wants you to know there are other options for maintaining a totally calm and chill body. Here are five ways to stay cool in Palm Desert this July:
- Eat ice cream. Have we mentioned that July is National Ice Cream Month? Yes, we did. So grab your best buddy and track down those ice cream parlors. A scoop or two of your favorite flavor is bound to relieve any heat flashes you might be feeling.
- Play board games. Retreat indoors to your favorite air-conditioned room and yank out the board games! If you’re not feeling the cool comfort you deserve, call Timo’s Air for air conditioning maintenance in Palm Desert, CA. We are currently honoring online coupons that offer 10 percent off all repairs. Our certified techs will arrive promptly and fix any issues you have, so you can get back to winning at Monopoly.
- Plan a picnic. Along with National Ice Cream Month, July is also National Picnic Month. Whichever one you decide to celebrate, you’ll be eating a lot! So head to the beach with friends for a picnic and take in that cool ocean breeze while sipping iced cold lemonade under a beach umbrella.
- Take a hike. Each year Palm Springs holds a Wildlands Preservation Nature Tour. Relish nature and explore rivers and shady trails as you keep cool during this four-hour walk. Worried you can’t hack the outdoors due to allergies? No problem. Ease your allergy worries by calling Timo’s Air to install a sharp new indoor air quality system in your home! Timo’s quality systems filter out even the worst allergens so you’ll be breathing totally fresh air once you’re back from that hike! We currently have coupons for $100 off indoor air quality products!
- Hit the water park. This one is a given. There’s no cooler relief for kids during summer than a day at the water park. And Wet ‘n Wild Palm Springs Water Park doesn’t disappoint.
After the Cool Down, We Are Still Around
As you chill out this summer with water parks and ice cream, don’t forget Timo’s Air Conditioning & Heating is always available to fix any home comfort issues you might experience. From AC repair and air duct cleaning to attic insulation and the search for HVAC contractors in the Palm Desert, CA, area and beyond, Timo’s is only a phone call away. Call us at 760.475.9542!