All Aboard the Unstoppable Trane!
Save Up to $1,000 With This Reliable Brand
As your heating and cooling systems chug along each year, they’re constantly being challenged. Harsh climates, old age and inefficiency are just some of the forces that can work against your heater or air conditioner.If your equipment isn’t up to par, it can come back to bite you. Oftentimes, when we arrive to provide cooling and heating repair in Palm Desert, CA
, and the surrounding areas, we have to dish out the hard truth. What might seem like a straightforward repair can actually be a system that’s run out of gas. In many situations, customers are likely to save more by replacing their systems rather than repairing them.If you’re due for an HVAC upgrade, we have some good news. From now until Dec. 15, Trane is changing course and cutting its prices on new equipment during The Trane Unstoppable Event!
What’s Coming Down the Track?
During The Trane Unstoppable Event, customers who purchase qualifying products can enjoy 0 percent APR for 48 months or discounts up to $1,000!Contact Timo’s
to take advantage of this limited-time offer and upgrade to unstoppable today!
Trane Systems Are Put to the Test
At Timo’s, we work with integrity to help our customers live better, healthier lives. But at the end of the day, it takes more than just honest service to do the job right. It takes an honest product, too.That’s why we choose to install Trane products. Subjecting its systems to the harshest environments, Trane doesn’t just talk about system capabilities—it proves them.Trane products are subjected to 16 weeks of testing
at the company’s Systems Extreme Environmental Test (SEET) lab in Tyler, Texas. If the product doesn’t pass the testing phase, it doesn’t reach the market. It’s no wonder why the company reminds customers in its tagline that “It’s Hard to Stop a Trane.”Here are some other reasons why customers choose Trane:
- Custom designs. The company builds and designs its own units and parts.
- Energy efficiency. Trane air conditioners offer high SEER ratings that range from 14.5 to 22.
- Trane TruComfort Technology. Trane systems offer variable speed technology. Rather than constantly turning on and off, your unit will make small, minor adjustments throughout the day to provide consistent temperature. Trane’s TruComfort helps customers control their energy bills and cool their home in hushed tones. Click here to learn more about TruComfort and the many benefits this technology offers.
- An industry leader. Founded in 1885, Trane has been a pioneer in the HVAC industry and remains a trusted name for quality products.
- Dependability. Trane units come with lasting warranties.
Trust the Crew at Timo’s
This fall, our NATE-certified technicians will make their rounds to help customers replace their outdated systems and stay warm with heating repair in Palm Springs, CA
, and the surrounding communities.To learn more about The Trane Unstoppable Event and whether you qualify, call Timo’s Air Conditioning & Heating at 760.475.9542 or contact us online